Friday, 26 April 2013

10 Random Facts

I thought I would share a bit more about myself, and what a better way to do so than to share with you, my wonderful readers, ten random facts about me.

1) Ever since I was a kid, I hated HATED fried eggs. They were disgusting. Eggs should not be cooked in "two pieces" ever. They should be scrambled and covered in ketchup. However, in the past six months I have discovered that they are not so bad after all. Especially when you leave the yolk runny and dip your broccoli in it.

2) I have three children, my oldest boy is 5 next month and my boy/girl twins will be 4 in October. My daughter is the only one in our family that is affected by PKU.

3) I have a small tattoo and if you ask me really nicely I just might show you one day.

4) My parents are two of the best people ever. EVER.

5) I always wanted a sister, until I got to know people who have sisters. Now I'm glad I have a Janine, a Jodie and an Amber. Though they are not my blood, some days they feel pretty close.

6) I still watch The Care Bears

7) I have over 50 stuffed animals, including Alf, The Cheerios Honey Bee, two Care Bears (Lucky and Sunshine) Garfield, and a Popple.

8) I'm afraid of heights and spiders. I even left a note once for my husband detailing the exact location of a big, ugly, nasty, freaky spider and begged him to kill it for me.

9) My favorite movies are Braveheart, Gladiator, Dirty Dancing, Ever After, Mrs Winterbourne and Tangled.

10) I don't think I really have it together, most days I'm just really good at pretending.

So there they are, ten random facts about me. I'd love to hear from you.

What are ten random facts about you?

2 comments:

  1. Tangled is a fabulous movie - Maximus is one of my favorite characters. I'm also afraid of heights because they make me want to jump off. And as for three kids 5 and under - wow, that you have time to write and blog is nothing short of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heights make me want to vomit, jumping is the thing furthest from my mind. I'm not afraid to fall, it's the sudden stop at the bottom that freaks me out.

    Thanks for your comment! :D

    ReplyDelete