Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Camp Nano!

This past November I started and completed my very first Nano event. It was a thrilling experience and when I learned about Camp Nano I was thrilled. I was also happy to be able to set my own goal. My goal this year is to get at least 30k into my new novel, which I will refer to as Ghost for the time being. I also want to dive into another round of revisions on Unbroken, but I'm still waiting to hear back from two beta readers.  Patience is not my strong suit, so to avoid emailing these kind people who have volunteered their time for me, I will engross myself in writing Ghost. I will try to get a synopsis up for all of you.

What do I hope to get out of Camp Nano? Maybe I'll learn a few new things. I feel like I'm always learning when I write, and I won't lie, I like that feeling. I never want to feel like I know it all. I love that feeling you get when the light bulb goes on and suddenly you know something you didn't know the day before. It's exhilarating.

I also hope to get 30k of a new novel under my belt.

I better go get busy on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment