Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Magic Fingers

I just wanted to share that yesterday was an amazing day for me. I sat down and wrote 2500 words. This is pretty huge for me as I am usually a fairly slow writer, I'm lucky if I can pump out 1500 words a day, and even that is pretty high. Most of the time I average around 1000.

I am also excited about the story this is for. I've been jumping back and forth between two big projects and while some may argue that it's not super productive to divide your attention between two different novels, I think the division of attention is actually good for me and my writing. I will have to wait and see if this new system of mine is working, but for now I'll take what I can get. 

I'm hoping to do another 2500 today. 5000 words in two days...would that be too much to ask? Ideally, I'd like to finish the draft for at least one novel before summer is over. I feel completely confident that I can do this too. Let's hope I can keep the momentum going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment