Tuesday, 29 October 2013

The Big Reveal!

Okay, so it's pretty much been agonizing to keep this to myself. I'm having a lot of fun writing this book and I want to share it with everyone. I'm only six chapters in right now, but my goal is to have the first draft complete by the end of November.


This idea all started because of Cesar Millan. I've been a fan of his show The Dog Whisperer for quite some time and I follow him on various social media sites. I read this quote by him and it sparked something inside my brain. I have never met a dog I couldn't help; however, I have met humans who weren't willing to change. It got me thinking and soon I found myself with the idea that I'd turn a character into a dog to teach him how to be a good person. I put the idea in many different genre's, but it's when I decided to write it in the middle grade that I became really excited about it.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go and write a book.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that you can now follow me on Facebook! 


2 comments:

  1. Great news Mariah! You new WIP sounds fantastic! Best of luck! :D

    ReplyDelete