Tuesday, 22 October 2013

When Stars Die Release and Other News

When Amber Skye Forbes was just fifteen years old she wrote a book. That was before I knew her. Well, today is the day. Her novel, When Stars Die is officially released today! Congrats Amber!

In honor of her book being released we have decided to run another cover art contest over on her blog. So go and vote for your favorite cover! There are some stunning entries, as always. The last contest was a huge hit, raking in nearly one thousand votes. In the end the winner was decided by a margin of just nine votes.

Go to Amber's blog and vote for your favorite!

Now, if you look on the right side of your screen you will see that I now have a Facebook page (you might have to scroll down to see the widget) When I reach 100 likes, author Jaden Wilkes is going to do a random draw to give one of my followers a copy of one of her ebooks. Thank you, Jaden!

Not only that, but when I reach 100 likes, I will reveal the title and plot of my middle grade novel!


No comments:

Post a Comment