Monday, 9 December 2013

It's Been Awhile

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been meaning to post, but I've been super busy with a few different things. I've been beta reading for my awesome author friend, Amber Forbes. I've also been helping her promote her novel, When Stars Die.

Don't worry, I haven't been totally negligent to my own projects, in fact since I blogged last I've had a couple things published and received more acceptance letters. My first flash piece will appear in the spring, in fact. I had three poems published over at The Kitchen Poet, one over on Walking is Still Honest and I just got an acceptance letter from a lit mag that is produced by a university. It will be my first time appearing in print! EEP!

I realize that I have gotten behind on my author interviews and I deeply apologize. I swear I will get on them. I'm so terribly sorry that they've gotten pushed to the back burner for the moment. The holidays are a busy time of year for me, but I will get them done, I swear I will.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your poems published, Mariah. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete