Thursday, 6 March 2014

All Things Poetical

A poem I wrote. 
Recently, I've started using Tumblr. It's a great little platform and while I'm still trying to build a solid following there, I'm really enjoying the experience.

Truth be told, I don't know what's going to happen with this blog. I want to keep it going, but I've been thinking about moving it over to Wordpress. I've talked to quite a few different people who have used both and it seems that Wordpress is the place to be.

I feel like I've really struggled to give this blog a solid direction and I kind of want to get that figured out before I make the move to Wordpress.

Anyway, to keep you busy, I have a couple of fantastic posts about poetry over on my Tumblr. My Tumblr is going to serve as my poetry platform. All things poetry will end up there. So, if you're dying for something good to read head on over and read Who Says Poetry is Dead? When you're done with that read Three Simple Tips to Improve Your Poetry.

Lately, I've been all about poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment